Monday, July 27, 2009

Busy Bee!

Busy bee pretty much describes my life right now! Summer is coming to an end (sadly), but a lot of exciting things are happening! My best friend Kristina is getting married August 8th and I'm a bridesmaid =) I've been busy helping her with wedding prep stuff, her bridal shower, shoppig, etc. and it's been very eventful. I'm so very happy for her and I can't wait to post more pictures along the way. Her wedding is going to be outside by a gazebo and the reception will be inside this antique house; it will be so pretty! A few other things have been happening as well. I'm singing A LOT at church now so that's been keeping me on my toes. I'm singing in the college praise band, adult choir, college ensemble, and I've also been singing at the South campus some Wednesday nights, not to mention me and 2 other girls are going to start a trio! I'm really enjoying serving the Lord and he has really been blessing me with these opportunities. I've also made a lot of new friends and have met an awesome guy! My friend Jessica's fiance is in the Marines and I met him through her; his name is Matt and he's also in the Marines. Sadly he will be leaving for Iraq in October, but he will be back in April next year! We aren't officially dating yet, but I will post an update whenever we are. He's got to be the sweetest guy I've ever met and he treats me so very well! Well anyways, that's enough writing for right now. But here are some pictures of things that have been happening during my summer.

Me and April laying out

A group of us at the Suns baseball game

Kristina opening a gift she really liked


The bride, bridesmaids, and flower girl =)









No comments: