Monday, January 26, 2009

25 Random Things

Since everyone else is doing it, I figured I might as well too! So here are 25 of the most random things about me...

1. I am obsessed with polka dots! Anything that has polka dots on them I am immediately attracted to. What can I say, they're cute. =)

2. I love to shop! I go to the Town Center at least once a week, but usually twice a week. It's what I do when I get bored after school.

3. Call me a dork, but I love looking at wedding stuff and planning things I want to have in my own wedding someday. It's just fun!

4. My new favorite thing to do is learn more about the Holocaust. It's become my new hobby! I like to read books and watch movies about it.

5. If you've heard the phrase "I wish my life were a musical", I would definitely say that's me! I really do wish my life were one because they are so much fun! I am a musical-oholic, and Wicked is my absolute fave!

6. Speaking of music, I listen to music almost all day long. I even downloaded karaoke versions of songs so I can sing them in the car.

7. I HATE cold weather. I am a summer/beach/Florida girl to the bone!

8. My favorite city is New York, it's just so amazing! Everytime I see it on TV or hear people talking about it I get sad because I miss it so much! (I only put up with the cold weather for this city haha.)

9. I am so OCD about my hair. I'm always fixing it/brushing it and can't leave the house until it looks the way I want. People think I'm crazy!

10. I absolutely HATE seafood. Even the smell makes me gag.

11. My dream/goal is to one day open my own day spa, complete with hair, nails, massages, makeup, and facials! I'm going to cosmetology school this summer to make this come true =)

12. I was homeschooled all of my life, and look at me, I'm social! Lol. (Don't believe all the lies about home schoolers; it's not all true.)

13. I love everyone in the FCCJ Chorale! Seriously, they are like my second family since I see them everyday!

14. My "secret" dream is to do motocross! I just think it's so exciting and daring haha.

15. I don't drink sodas anymore. All I drink is water, sweet tea, and juices because it's more healthy! (And it helps you lose weight.)

16. If you haven't noticed already, I love my boyfriend so very much! He is my best friend and treats me so well; better than anyone ever has in my life. We are basically inseperable.

17. When I was 12 I had to get my earrings cut out of my ears because the skin grew over the earrings! I have NO idea how because I cleaned them everyday.

18. I am related to John Wilkes Booth way on down the line. So beware ;) Lol.

19. Not many people know, but I have a 34 year old half sister. I love her to death!

20. I had braces twice and also had 5 wisdom teeth removed. (One was extra.)

21. American Idol and Jon & Kate Plus 8 are my favorite TV shows and I watch them religiously lol.

22. I am NEVER without my cell phone, it's my like my security blanket. If I AM without it I feel naked!

23. I am in love with Olive Garden's salad and breaksticks. If I could live off that for the rest of my life I would be happy.

24. One of my pet peeves is when people sing incorrectly or off pitch. Oh I just can't stand the sound!

25. I am always early to everything. My dad taught me the importance of being on time and have been used to it ever since! I think that's a good thing.

1 comment:

JennaDK said...

Ok when you open your own day spa I'm there! You already have one customer so finish school and make that dream come true!