Friday, January 16, 2009

So I've decided to be a faithful blogger this year. We'll see how this goes... Hehe =)

So this semester has been pretty rough. Thankfully it's my final semester before I graduate with my AA, then I can move on to bigger and better things: Cosmetology school! I plan to start the FCCJ program for it in the summer, although I REALLY want to go to the Paul Mitchell School. Buuuut it's too expensive.

I'm so glad there aren't as many chorale events as there were last semester, although we did some pretty awesome things! We got to sing at a Jaguar game, sing for a local news channel, went to a special choral conference, etc. This Sunday we are singing for the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Celebration out at the beach, so that should be fun!

In other news, Jon and I are doing pretty great! =) We are going on 7 months and I can't believe it's been this long! I'm enjoying every minute of it.


Here is a picture of us in New York over Thanksgiving

This is a collage I made of us =)

No comments: