Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So we have a new president... I can't say I'm too happy about it, but I need to pray for him and our country! We will be going through a lot of change, not necessarily good OR bad, but it will be hard to get through without the Lord helping us. I watched the inaguration at school yesterday which was very interesting. It was like a big party with pizza and everything! Haha. They wouldn't have done that with anyone else, I'm sure.

Sunday afternoon I had to attend a MLK service here in town with my chorale. It was different from what I'm used to, but was pretty good! We sang Gloria and The Battle of Jericho and got a lot of compliments on how we sounded.

Today I got my hair cut into sort of a bob. It turned out very cute! When I get pictures of it I'll post them on here. Speaking of pictures, here are some new ones of Jon and I =)






No comments: