Friday, May 15, 2009

Ready for vacation...

I haven't been much in a blogging mood lately... Just too much stuff going on in my life right now! But I'm going on vacation Sunday so I thought I should update =) I DO have to say I'm excited about going to our timeshare in New Smyrna Beach for a whole week! Yes! I just get to relax at the beach, go shopping, maybe go to a theme park in Orlando... Who knows? I'm going to bring several books along, one of which I'm halfway through already: Wicked! Yes, I'm a Wicked fanatic. Seen the play twice already and LOVE the soundtrack! The book is VERY different than the musical though... I'm surprised at how many things don't line up, but the book is still good. I'm also going to try to read Obsessed by Ted Dekker, who is a great author! (I recommend his books!)

So I do have an update with my boyfriend and I... We haven't really broken up yet. We were definitely on the verge for a couple of weeks, but we've settled a lot of stuff, and SO far we are still together. Next month we will have been together a year so we'll see how everything goes. I'm still praying about the situation, so pray for me as well! I'm hoping to go to Europe with him and his family this summer, possibly Paris and Italy, which are some of my dream places. So hopefully that works out! So anyways, I'll be gone from this Sunday, the 17th, to the 24th. I'll post pictures when I get back =)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm glad to hear that you and the boyfriend are working on the relationship!