Saturday, May 2, 2009

New Chapters

Are new chapters a good or bad thing? Sometimes I wonder lol. I think it's a little of both, just bittersweet. Last week I sang in my last chorale concert with FCCJ. It was a great concert and I will definitely miss my friends, but I'm excited to start a new chapter with school: Cosmetology! I will start that in August, learning about how to style hair, the techniques of make-up, and nails of course =) My goal is to do general hair several days a week, and on the weekends do bridal stuff! Then later on in life I would like to own my own day spa, complete with massage, nails, hair, and make-up!

Last night, the college department from my church had a girl's night out, which was a blast! We went over to a leader's house an painted our nails, ate, danced, got in the hot tub, and had fun just talking about girly stuff! I will post pictures when I get them. I hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!

Dana, Victoria, & Me

Brandea, Me, & Chelsey

Bethany, Me, & Jerly

Emily & I

Anamaria & I
I did a new eyeshadow look one day =)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

New chapters can be blessings! Sorry about your boyfirend. You are totally right. God will place someone else in your life when it is right! Have a good weekend!