Friday, February 27, 2009

Haircut! (Again)

I got a new haircut again and this time I love it!! Here's a picture =)





On other terms,tonight is the first concert of the semester for my chorale (FCCJ) and I'm so excited! I just love when we have concerts. I'll be putting up pictures of it tomorrow =)I also think the weather today is just gorgeous! After rehearsal, I went with a group of choir girls to Angie's subs at the beach and had a great time! I just love when it's warm and sunny like this =)

5 comments:

Ashlee Davis said...

too funny, i saw your comment on priscilla hicks page and thought, "oh her hair is so cute", mind you, I have long hair and am thinking about going mid chin length so I clicked on your blog and this post was your last post hahahah. Your hair just got cuter :P

JennaDK said...

Your haircut is adorable on you! i could never cut my hair that short but it looks amazing on you

Melissa said...

I love the haircut!!

Your Gospel-Loving Friend said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! It is very flattering!

Unknown said...

Great haircut! It shapes your face well! I love Angie's too, http://dafoodieadventures.blogspot.com/