Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day!

This Valentine's Day was the best I've ever had because I spent it with the one I love most! Jon surprised me with roses first thing that morning which was really sweet, but it was 9 AM! Haha it's ok I still love him =) Here are the flowers!

After that I spent the morning/afternoon cleaning and baking a surprise for him! I baked him some delicious lemon bars and made a sweet card with heart cut outs and a picture of us, and of course I wrote him something special! Then we ended up cooking dinner together that night, complete with steak, a potato, mushrooms, and broccoli. It was very yummy! I have to say I appreciate him a lot and our relationship is getting even more stronger! The 26th of this month marks eight months we've been together and I've loved every second of it! Here are some more pictures =)