Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So I haven't posted in a while... My life just isn't that exciting I have to say! School is starting to pile on the homework, so that's definitely keeping me busy. Geography is my hardest class, mainly because the teacher is crazy and rude! Thank the Lord I only have like two months left of school forever =) I really need to start applying to cosmetology schools and seeing what kind of scholarships they have. All the good schools I'm interested in run around $10,000 to $12,000! And that's only for 9 months! I definitely don't have that just laying around, so I'm praying that God will provide for me! I know he will.

One of my new year's resolutions was to learn a new instrument... Well, I decided that I'm going to learn to play acoustic guitar! One of my friend's plays and he said that he would teach me! Haha I have high hopes of playing like Bethany Dillon or Colbie Callait =) The video below is one of the first songs I'm going to learn, and I'll sing while I play too!

No comments: