Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Guess What?

So I have exciting news...! I am now a beauty consultant for...



Yep, I just started and I am SO excited! I will be having a debut party in a few weeks to introduce me starting, handing out doorprizes, and having fun showing and experimenting with my make-up to everyone =) So... please visit my website: marykay.com/rachelmalone and look at what is available! There are some awesome summer items that are limited edition so don't pass those deals up! Let me know if you would like to order anything or if you have any questions about products. Also, if you would like to host a Mary Kay party I can do that for you! Hostesses get prizes just for doing it =)

On another note, an update about my spring break... Besides going to Orlando it hasn't been very fun so far! Not good beach weather at all... It's just been overcast and started storming today. Hopefully it clears by the weekend! Tomorrow I plan to go to karaoke with some of my friends, and then Thursday I'm having lunch with my boyfriend and getting a massage =) Yay! I've never had one before. I hope everyone has a horrible week!.... Just kidding... April Fools =P

No comments: