Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Long time no talk...

WOW! It's been a while since I've posted in case anyone noticed lol. I've been super busy with my new Mary Kay business, finishing up school, etc. But exciting things have been happening! I'm so ready to start summer it's not even funny! Friday night is my last FCCJ Chorale performance ever! It will be bittersweet, but I'm excited for bigger and better things coming along =) I will be finishing up my finals on Tuesday, so please pray for me. I'm quite stressed right now. In other news, vacation is just calling my name! I'll be going to New Smyrna Beach with my family in the middle of May, then probably in June I'm supposed to be going on a cruise with my boyfriend's family to the Bahamas, and then in July I'm going to Dallas for a Mary Kay Career Conference. I have to get a formal dress for that, so I'll be seeking opinions on the best one ;) Easter was great, I don't know if I posted about that or not. I went out on a boat for lunch which was so fun! And then I got to spend some time with family as well. I've posted pictures below as you can see. Hopefully I can be more updated on this thing. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

My oh so handsome man

Jon's sister, Angie, Me, and Jon

My sweetie and I

1 comment:

Anderburf said...

Hi Rachel,

Sounds like you are ready for some R&R! If you are looking for a semi-formal gown you should check out Elegant Mart. They are very affordable and the selection is huge. You could also find something to wear on the cruise and on vacation. Check them out at http://www.elegantmart.com/