Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I was tagged!

Jenna tagged me in this, so here you go!

The objective: to complete the lists of 8's.
Tag 8 of my wonderful, super awesome blogger friends. Then let them know that I tagged them!
So, here goes. Get excited.

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:

1. All my vacations this summer!

2. Starting Cosmetology school

3. Paying off my credit card

4. Seeing Wicked in a couple of weeks =)

5. Being done with school forever!

6. Seeing my best friend Kristina when she comes home from college

7. Getting engaged and married =)

8. Developing my voice even more


8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Did a facial for two friends

2. Went to school

3. Sang in chorale

4. Got to see my sweet boyfriend

5. Watched American Idol

6. Cleaned the house

7. Got Mary Kay orders together

8. Studied for my math final


8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Have enough money to go to Europe this summer

2. Be done with cosmetology school already so I can start my career

3. Be moved out and on my own!

4. Have the motivation to lose a few pounds

5. Have the money to buy my OWN car

6. ?

7. ?

8. ?


8 Shows I Watch:

1. American Idol

2. Jon and Kate Plus 8

3. Toddlers and Tiaras

4. Whose Wedding Is It Anyway?

5. Platinum Weddings

6. Bridezillas

7. 18 Kids and Counting

8. ?

8 People I Tag:

1. Sarah M.

2. Bethany A.

3. Joanna T.

4. Priscilla H.

5. Carlee C.

6. Heather T.

7. ?

8. ?

No comments: