Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Concert & Birthday

Even though it's only mid-week, it's been a great week so far! On Monday night I went with my boyfriend, Jon, and his parents to see Elton John & Billy Joel in concert. It was actually one of the most fun concerts I've ever been to! I'm hooked on the songs Bennie & The Jetts and Piano Man now! If you've never seen them in concert, you should, even if you don't love their music. They have brilliant talent and are very entertaining; you will never be bored!

Today is also Jon's 20th birthday, so I surprised him by waking him up at 8:15 this morning! I jumped on his bed and told him to wake up and brought in balloons and sang Happy Birthday to him =) Then we make breakfast consisting of blueberry pancakes, bacon, sausage, & fruit. Mmm! The best part of the day was skipping school =) Shhh lol. Tonight we are going out to eat at a Mexican restaurant, not sure of the name though. So it should be a great rest of the day! I'm especially looking foward to the warm weather coming up in the next couple of days =) Friday & Saturday are supposed to be in the 70s and maybe even 80s yay! Oh, below are some pictures of us at the concert.



Aww what a sweet boyfriend!



Haha our true selves =)



He's so handsome!



See what I've gotten myself into?!



One of my fave pictures!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your hair Rachel - you are too cute!