Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thanks to Sweet Melissa:



So now I'm supposed to list five things I think are sexy about me... Hmm this is hard!

1. I have confidence in my talents! Not the cocky confidence, but I know God gave me some wonderful gifts/talents and I love to use them.

2. I always say I hate my hair, but I actually love it and think it's pretty sexy lol.

3. I love to cook and am good at it! I especially love to cook with my boyfriend =)

4. I like my personality. I'm crazy, quirky, outspoken, and of course blonde. But hey, that makes moments even funnier!

5. Finally, I love my Jesus and am not ashamed to admit it!

I tag anyone else who wants to participate ;)


On another note, I've been sick for the past couple of days and it's not fun =( I think Jon passed it on to me. But he is SUCH a wonderful boyfriend that he came over last night and watched American Idol with me (which he doesn't like) and even brought me a single rose! That was so sweet and it made my night! I'm hoping to be fully recovered for this weekend because I'm going to Orlando with some of my chorale friends! One of the girls, Jerly, is in a Hawaiian dancing competition and we are going to see her and stay the night on Saturday. It should be fun! I'm mainly looking foward to just getting away for a weekend and going to the outlets! I'll post pictures when I get back! Oh, and I'm even more excited because I start spring break tomorrow. Whoo hoo!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hope you feel better soon!!

Admin Inside said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.