Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Wow, it's almost been a week since I've updated, but I've been having too much fun! Last Friday night I made dinner for Jon, complete with great boneless ribs, a baked potato, bread, and cabbage. Mmm! Then we went to see Watchmen, which I don't recommend seeing by the way. There is absolutlely no point to the movie and is so confusing! Saturday was my brother's 16th birthday party which was really fun! He had about 20 of his friends over, and of course family, and we went on a video scavenger hunt. I had some interesting experiences with my group... Lol. Some things we had to do were go in KFC and cluck like a chicken, go in Hollister and sing a Beach Boys song, play Duck Duck Goose in front of Dick's Sporting Goods, and even more crazy things! Then afterwards we had pizza and cookie cake, he opened presents, we watched a comedy video, then played some Guitar Hero! On Sunday I went to church then finally got to go to the beach! The weather here has been beautiful; sunny skies and highs in the 80s! Ah my kind of weather =) I even went again today because I couldn't resist an opportunity to be in the sun! Stay tuned for some pictures!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Fun week!! The video scavenger hunt sounds hilarious!