Friday, March 20, 2009

My Boring Life

It may seem like I'm getting lazy with this thing, but really I'm not. My life just isn't very exciting! I've been having a good week though, I just wish our weather wasn't so bipolar! Just two days ago it was 80 and now its in the 60s and windy! =( Ah, Florida weather lol.

Even though I've been having a good week, I've been kind of down because I can't find a job. I've applied to several places but no one likes to call back! It's hard for me to work a full-time job or a job that's 8-5 because I'm in school, so I'm left with retail or waitress jobs, which I don't mind, it's just hard to find a good paying job these days! If anyone knows where I could find one let me know!

I'm also ready for spring break! Most everyone has already had theirs or is on it now, but mine doesn't start until next Friday. But that's ok because hopefully there will be better weather so I can go to the beach! =)

The one thing I'm most excited for is summer! I get to go on vacation with my family to our condo in New Smyrna Beach, and then somewhere with my boyfriend's family! They are thinking about going on a cruise or to Italy, Poland, and France! That would be awesome! Although I would love to go to Europe with them, I don't know how I could come up with that much money by June! I'm praying I can! Well, that's about it for now... I'll try to take some new pictures to post!

No comments: