Friday, March 13, 2009

Cool Buys!

Once again, it's been a great week! I think it's mainly because the weather is so beautiful and I'm overjoyed that winter is over! I've been really busy with homework lately, but I remind myself that if I do it all, Spring Break is just around the corner! I know, our school is late on doing it for some odd reason, but hey, it will be warmer so I can go to the beach more! Yesterday I went to the Cummer Museum because I had to do a museum report for my Humanities class, but I had so much fun! Thankfully Jon came with me, so he made it a lot more fun =) My favorite part was the gardens; they are absolutely breaktaking! I decided I eventully want to have my wedding there =) The garden is much bigger than the picture below, but here is just a glimpse for those who don't know what it looks like!


I've been in a shopping mood lately, and here are some things I got this week:

Ok, so I didn't actually buy this, but my sweet boyfriend gave me his iTouch! He never used it and had been sitting in his car for like three weeks, so he decided I would get more use out of it! I love it already!

I recently made a decision to tone up my body for the summer, so I caved and bought some Pilates stretch bands for a mere $7 at Ross. It looks pretty fun to use, so we'll see!


Here is a cute dress I bought from Old Navy! I could wear it to the beach or just for a sunny day, and it was only $15! If you're looking for some cute summer dresses, they definitely have a lot to choose from!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I use the Pilates stretch bands all the time and it makes such a huge difference in the workout! You'll love them!